HOLDERS IDENTIFICATION DETAILS
In accordance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, 11th July, on information and e-commerce society services, the user is informed that the owner of this Website is: INLET SEAFISH , SL with NIF B96129762 whose principal place of business is C/. BRAÇ DE LA CREU, PARCEL I, 2-8. CP: 46520 de Puerto de Sagunto – Valencia (España). Registration Data: registered in Registro Mercantil of Valencia, volume 4446 general 1758, of the general section of Libro de Sociedades, page 47, page number V-24772, 1st registration.
For any further questions please contact: INLET SEAFISH, SL, by calling the phone number +34 962619201, or by directing your request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This website is used to inform about the activity and products of the company.
To ensure the information is current and accurate the content will be subject to periodical updates, however, there can be no guarantee that the information is updated at all times.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Responsibility for access to the website, as well as any use that may be made of the information contained therein, will lie exclusively with the user. INLET SEAFISH, S.L., is not responsible for any loss or damages that may result from this use, nor can ensure that access is not interrupted or that the content or software that can be accessed free of error or damage.
- INLET SEAFISH, S.L., reserves the right to make any changes it deems necessary without prior notice, in order to update, modify or eliminate the information and make any changes and modifications deemed appropriate on the Website.
The user agrees to use this page without incurring in activities that may be considered illicit or illegal, that infringe the rights of the different organizations that make up INLET SEAFISH, SL or of third parties, or which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or prevent the normal use of same. Specifically and without limitation, it is prohibited:
- Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy and own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
- Perform, using the contents of this Website, any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
- Introduce computer viruses, defective files, or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations to the contents or systems accessible through this Website.
The user must refrain from obtaining the contents using means or procedures other than those that have been made available for this purpose, have been indicated on this Website or are commonly used on the Internet and, in the latter case, provided that do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and its contents.
The user will be solely responsible for the infractions that may be incurred or the damages that may be caused to third parties due to the undue and illegitimate use of this Website.
INLET SEAFISH, SL will not be liable for any damages or losses that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, caused by reasons beyond the control of delays. or blockages in the use of the present electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or in other electronic systems.
INLET SEAFISH, SL does not guarantee the veracity nor is responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this Website.
Likewise, it is not responsible for the contents, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links (links), directly or indirectly, through this Website. These links do not represent any kind of relationship between INLET SEAFISH, SL and the individuals or entities holding the pages to which they give access. INLET SEAFISH, SL reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its Website.
The design of this Web portal and its source codes, logos, brands, etc. belongs to INLET SEAFISH, SL, unless different ownership is expressly indicated, and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights. Its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity is totally forbidden unless express authorization is granted.
PLUGINS OR COMPLEMENTS OF SOCIAL NETWORKS
The present Website could integrate plugins or complements of social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Regarding these plugins, the user of the website must take into account the following:
- If you are registered as a user in the social network and when visiting the Website you have the session opened in any of these social networks, by clicking on their plugins, the social network will receive the information that indicates that you have visited the Site. In addition, it will provide information about your user profile in that social network (name, email, photo, etc.).
- If you are not registered in the social network, or do not have the session open while visiting the Website, the social network may receive and store at least your IP address.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities developed therein, Spanish legislation will be applicable, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all disputes arising or related to their use the Courts and Courts of VALENCIA.
You can consult our privacy notice regarding Data Protection here.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
You can consult the information on cookies here.